Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Atomatrix Gives a Sneak Peek to the NEW Luigino Vertigo Q-6 boot in her debut with Team Bionic!


Nistevo - (Atom Wheels, Luigino, Bionic Bearings and Atom Gear), will be releasing the first Luigino Vertigo boots this summer and Atomatrix is already hard at work making these the best boots for all derby skaters!

On February 11, 2012 she skated to a win in the Team Bionic banked track bout against the LADD Ri-Ettes, skating her first competitive game on the new Q-6 boots. Here is what she has to say about these much-anticipated boots:

“The Luigino Q6 is ultra light-weight and super responsive (think of a Ferrari vs. Cadillac). The built-in Pro-E sole is magical, giving me ultimate control and almost steers me around corners. That was only the second time I’ve been on a roller derby banked track and felt an immediate advantage on my boots vs. when I did a coaching camp in LA last March. I haven’t had a blister since putting on my new boots and am retiring my old ones I’ve been on for 20 years. This project has been in the works for over 2 years, I’m beyond excited to be on a product we’ve developed top-to-bottom and something completely different than anyone else in the marketplace has to offer. We’ll be at events this summer with boots in tow to try so you can experience the advantages for yourself!” - Atomatrix

Three boot models will be released, including the F-1, (traditional model), Vertigo Q-4 and Vertigo Q-6 which will feature Pro-E technology that reduces blisters and allows your foot to sit lower and tighter in the boot giving skaters more control and comfort. Pro-Back comes standard in all boots, which helps keep the heel from slipping. These boots are made with a narrow last so that both men and women can take advantage of the slim, athletic feel of a competitive boot.

Keep an eye out for all three models coming to a dealer near you in just a few short months!